Seasoned Criminal Law Attorneys Serving California
At Thompson Garcia, we confidently draw on more than 40 years’ experience defending the rights of California residents in criminal court, working in the Bay Area from San Francisco to Oakland and Hayward to Dublin. No matter what you have been charged with, you are innocent until proven guilty. We will create a formidable defense on your behalf to fight the charges brought against you.
We are regionally respected as one of the premiere criminal defense firms in the state. Put our experience and skill to work on your case. Call our Hayward offices at 510-782-7580 or contact our attorneys online.
Criminal Law Firm In Hayward
At our firm, we focus our practice on representing clients charged with state and federal crimes. This includes cases involving:
- Drug offenses: Our attorneys are skilled at protecting the rights of those charged with drug crimes, including charges for possession, marijuana cultivation and prescription drug offenses.
- Violent crimes: Conviction for a violent crime can lead to serious penalties. We represent clients charged with violent crimes such as assault, murder and attempted murder.
- Domestic violence: Accusations of spousal abuse or child abuse can have a lasting impact on your life. We can help protect your reputation and defend you from related criminal charges.
- Drunk driving: We are skilled at helping clients who have been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI). This includes a thorough examination into whether the officer had probable cause to pull you over and whether field sobriety, breath and blood tests were properly administered.
- White collar crime: White collar crime is a general term that encompasses a wide range of theft crimes, including embezzlement, fraud and identity theft. Our California criminal lawyers provide skilled advocacy for those charged with these types of crimes.
- Sex offenses: From rape charges to child pornography, we assist those who are facing charges for all types of state and federal sex crimes.
- Theft crimes: Our lawyers represent clients who have been arrested for theft crimes such as larceny, robbery, shoplifting and burglary.
As many criminal charges involve issues on both the state and federal levels, it is important that you seek legal counsel familiar with both. We also represent minors who have been charged with juvenile crimes.
Contact Our Experienced Defense Attorneys
It is important that you seek legal counsel as soon as possible following being charged with a criminal offense. Potential penalties are harsh and have the potential to derail your life. We will step in to defend you, seeking to avoid or minimize sentences by building a case based on facts and evidence.
When others are no longer listening to your side of the case, turn to us.
To schedule an appointment to discuss your case with our veteran team of lawyers, please contact us at 510-782-7580.